Here are some of the most popular reports used in VBO:
- Event Summary Report - this report gives you an overview of your event and includes info on sales for tickets, merchandise, donations, etc. To load this report, go to REPORTS > EVENT REPORTS and then select "open" or "closed" on the top of the screen. "Open" or "closed" is the status of your event - select "open" if the event date has not passed or select "closed" if the event date has passed.
- Reconciliation Report - this report will help you reconcile credit card transactions processed through your payment gateway (Pay Pal, Authrize.net, Stripe, etc.). The report should be loaded on a day to day basis to check credit card transactions that were processed each day. To load this report, go to REPORTS > OTHER REPORTS and then select the reconciliation report from the report options. Related Helpdoc - Reconcile credit card transactions with authorize.net
- Custom Sales Report - The custom sales report allows for various searches and building your own reports. Once a report is built, you can run that same report again with a small change (like changing the date range). Reports are user specific - so each user can build their own reports. To load this report, go to REPORTS > CUSTOM SALES REPORT and then click "add report" to begin building your report. Related Video - Custom sales report
- Custom Patron Repot - Similar to the custom sales report, but designed for a quick view of customer info like name, email, birthday, address, etc. To load this report, go to REPORTS > CUSTOM PATRON REPORT and then build your report by clicking "add report." Related Video - Custom patron report
- Will Call Report - Lists everyone coming to an event along with ticket info. The will call report has 3 views: standard, advanced, and lite. To load this report, go to BOX OFFICE and then select either Phone Sales or the Box Office tab and then select the "guest list." The will call report will be on the bottom of the guest list page. Note: this report is also found in the reports area and can be selected from the open events date area. Related Video - Will Report / Guest List
- Cashier Report - Used for box office user drawer cash outs for day to day operations. To load this report, go to the Box Office tab and select "Cashier Report" on the bottom of the page.
Other Recommended Reports
- Zip Code Report - Get an idea of who is coming to your events by zip code! This report shows the city, zip code, units sold, sales total, and percentage from a date range. This report is found in the "Other Reports" area.
- Discounts Report - See discount code usage and sales. This report is found in the "Other Reports" area.
- Global User Questions - Look at responses to checkout questions like "how did you hear about us?" This report is found in the "Other Reports" area. Related Help Doc - Global User Questions